Sunday, October 17, 2004

Have you switched to Firefox yet?
I was interested in how many people have switched to using Mozilla Firefox from Internet Explorer. I switched several months ago, mostly because of the amount of spyware which was invading my machine (from my 15 year old stepson's daily wanders around the Internet). Now my web logs show that more than a third of the people coming to this site are using Firefox. There is an interesting article on Paul Thurrotts Winsupersite on Internet Explorer Alternatives which explores the reasons why you should consider changing, and the alternatives out there. When people like Paul (he is hardly a Windows hater, far from it) start to make a fuss, you know there is something wrong. Read the article, and if necessary this more in depth one, and make up your own mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

In Association with Amazon.co.uk